Sunday, October 23, 2011

500! THANK YOU!

It's time to celebrate! WOOHOOO!
This week my Facebook page hit 500 'likers' (I wish there was a nicer word!) I want to thank every single one of you, especially those that find time to comment on posts, it is very much appreciated, I love the feedback and interaction! Life gets so busy it is easy to skim down our notifications/new posts on Facebook, see something we like but not find the time to comment or hit 'like' because there is just so much else going on at the same time. I know I am guilty of that every single day, so it really does mean a lot when I see you have taken the time to stop, read, and leave a comment.  :)

As a little thank you I'm having a give away. With Christmas fast approaching I thought maybe you would like a set of 12 Christmas Cards, personalized just for you? These can be any of my card designs, and each personalised with whatever you like on the front, "Happy Christmas Grandma", "Seasons Greetings from the Smiths", "Luv ya Snugglebum!" ? You tell me! If you don't celebrate Christmas, don't worry, you can choose from any of my other card designs, and still get a set of any 12 personalised.
SO to enter, just leave a comment here, with your name and email address, or if you prefer email me at fantaildigitalart@yahoo.co.nz.
If you would like a 2nd or 3rd entry, just share this give away on Facebook, Blog, or Twitter and leave me a link in your comment.
 Next Sunday 30th October at 8pm (NZ) I will let random.org pick a winner.
Here are the cards you will get to choose from, I'm working on a couple of new ones so hope they will be ready soon too!

GOOD LUCK! :)  xx

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Yes, please enter me. Lisamturley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda HetheringtonOctober 26, 2011 at 7:46 AM

    ooh these would be fantastic purplejellybeans@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa and Belinda! Also thanks to those that have emailed in their entry, I have added you all to the draw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh me too please!! nicole will rock at g mail dot com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me please! I might actually send Christmas Cards this year if they are as cute as the Pukeko Ones..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive changed my mind I love the little house the most.. I have posted the link to my FB page to get another entry :+) http://www.facebook.com/jennayoungphotographyanddesign

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam.. love the cards.. congrats on 500 whoo hooo!! haven't been around much at all.. would love to win a set of those cute little owls... will share on fb too..
    xx

    ReplyDelete