Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Farmyard Critters born yesterday!

I have been working for a while on some little farmyard animals, but somehow they got put aside and not finished. That is until a comment from the lovely Ute at Mumcho inspired me to dig them out and finish them...thanks Ute I'm so glad I did!
So yesterday I headed down to the printers to watch them enter the world...here they are, once we were home and they were settled into their gorgeous new frame, which came from Factory Frames
                                                           Meet Baa Oink and Neigh!
Moo is all ready too, and Quack is just awaiting a few adjustments to his beak, which right now looks a bit like he ran into a wall!
I want to do one more, but can't decide what it should be? Woof? Cluck? Cock-a-doodle-doo was my original idea, but that's too long a name for him to be one in this series!
Any ideas?!I'd love to hear what you'd like to see along side Quack and Moo in the next framed set!

2 comments:

  1. They're so adorable!! Can't wait to see the other ones. Woof as a sheep dog would be cute. Or tweet/chirp for a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Great ideas, I might just have to do both!

    ReplyDelete